• Default password for live antergos session

In order for me to evaluate antergos from a live USB flash session, I need to adjust the location and time and change the keyboard first.

However: That requires a password. What is it?

I tried both “antergos” and “root”.

Thanks in advance for that information. (I looked for it but was unable to find it).

• In order for me to evaluate antergos from a live USB flash session, I need to adjust the location and time and change the keyboard first.

However: That requires a password. What is it?

I tried both “antergos” and “root”.

Thanks in advance for that information. (I looked for it but was unable to find it).

• Para evaluar antergos adecuadamente necesito ajustar el lugar y tiempo y cambiar el tecado a español latinamericana.

Sin embargo, antergos me pida una contraseña. ¿Cual es? (La busqué en la documentación y los foros pero no lo encuentro).

Gracias de antemano.

• It is suppose to be “live” I believe. However if that doesnt work you can use the su command in terminal without entering a password and then proceed to launch whatever packages you need to change. If you have any other questions or run into anymore issues don’t hesitate to ask!

• In the last release, the user antergos doesn’t come with any password, but it seemed a bad idea. Just type “sudo passwd antergos” and provide your own password for antergos to use it to change the time etc

• No one has figured this out yet? I need to login to console in Live CD mode and I can’t figure it out. So far I’ve tried

Username Password
    Antergos Antergos
    antergos antergos
    Antergos live
    Antergos <blank>
    Live CD
    user password
    admin admin
    admin <blank>
    root…

Ok, I was trying these out as I was writing them. I just got in. It’s username “root” and no password. Mark it “Solved!” :construction_worker_tone1:

Posts 6Views 19706