• Non-Free Drivers Mode

On Manjaro & Kaos we have a non-free drivers mode for the nvidia cards owners , because we have freeze with the open source software.
    it makes the installation a lot more stable , and we don’t have to install these drivers after the reboot.

we need this in antergos , it will be a very good feature.
    thanks

• https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/nvidia/

No issues with them over here.

I7 [email protected]/32GB Ram/3440 x 1440 + 1440p/EVGA 1080 FTW/512GB SSD/2TB HD/Antergos Base w/ Plasma

• I agree we need an option to install nvidia/ati/intel driver in cnchi. The 9xx nvidia series wont work with nouveau after the installation unless the proprietary nvidia driver is installed.

• We will be improving Cnchi’s hardware detection abilities so that it will install the nvidia drivers for those cards that are known not to work with the opensource driver. It will be in the next milestone release of Cnchi.

Cheers!

• Thanks for the news.
    I love Antergos, some day ago I buyed a new pc, with a gtx 980, but in this moment it feel that I have not a graphic card. I tried install by console but it do not work. On Manjaro it is very easy, but i cant install it in this PC. (UEFI), I tried on Ubuntu 15.04 but after restart this do not work.
    I will wait.
    PD: Antergos runs amazing on my HP envy 14 :)

• Simply press Ctrl, Alt and F2 during blank screen.
    Login and type nvidia-xconfig.
    Reboot.
    Mine is Acer 8930g with Nvidia 9xx series card.

Posts 6Views 2946