• Blackarch Repo on Antergos ?

Hi , i had just install the KDE Platform of antergos and seriously i start loving it :) well i wonder if we take the logic that it arch base could we install Blackarch repo on it ?

• Hi,

Sure, you can add any pacman (alpm) package repo :smile:

• Hi , still i got a question
    when ever i type the command … sudo gedit /etc/pacman.conf i got a error message … about gedit , it not install by defaut ? on atergos may be i should just pacman -S gedit first ?

• gedit cannot be run as root from a terminal. You must Alt+F2 to run the command.

Cheers!

• Hi , thanks for the information i had been able to add repo on it using gedit itself
    I Just syy all to see if it work :P

• : Synchronizing package databases…
    core 121.3 KiB 28.2K/s 00:04 [############################################################] 100%
    extra 1837.0 KiB 17.9K/s 01:43 [############################################################] 100%
    community 2.6 MiB 21.2K/s 02:04 [############################################################] 100%
    antergos 355.7 KiB 219K/s 00:02 [############################################################] 100%
    blackarch 1193.6 KiB 257K/s 00:05 [############################################################] 100%
    blackarch.sig 543.0 B 0.00B/s 00:00 [############################################################] 100%
    [[email protected] ~]$

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Also if you installed KDE you shouldn’t have gedit anyway so you may need to install it or use Kate its a qt text editor. If you install gedit it will pull a lot of gtk depenancies.

gmail: [email protected]
    irc: [email protected]

• @detrimental Good catch, I missed that when I read the post. :grin:

Posts 8Views 3212