• Burg Icons for Antergos

Hi.
    Using the [url]Antergos Logo[/url:3105u17b] created by I-sty as base, I created the Burg icons for Antergos.
    You need to copy the images to /boot/burg/themes/icons, and here edit the files grey, hover, large and small to add the Antergos entry. Then modify the file /boot/burg/burg.cfg and change the menuentry corresponding to Antergos. [/color:3105u17b]

menuentry 'Antergos' --class antergos --class os --group antergos

In the attached file I included the files grey, hover, large and small edited.[/color:3105u17b][/color][/url]

• Hi.
    Using the [url]Antergos Logo[/url:3105u17b] created by I-sty as base, I created the Burg icons for Antergos.
    You need to copy the images to /boot/burg/themes/icons, and here edit the files grey, hover, large and small to add the Antergos entry. Then modify the file /boot/burg/burg.cfg and change the menuentry corresponding to Antergos. [/color:3105u17b]

menuentry 'Antergos' --class antergos --class os --group antergos

In the attached file I included the files grey, hover, large and small edited.[/color:3105u17b][/color][/url]

• Oh, these are nice.

Polish Antergos User… and damn proud of it.

• Thank you

All also created several smaller icons about antergos logo.
    [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=921#p2692][0]">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=921#p2692

[0]: <a href=

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

Posts 4Views 2323
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.