• Openbox battery status icon ?

I have used openbox with crunchbang, but this is my first time “ob” with antergos. How would I go about adding an Icon for my battery status ?. I have a laptop and it would be convenient to know what percentage I have. I looked online and could not find an answer I understood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• I have used openbox with crunchbang, but this is my first time “ob” with antergos. How would I go about adding an Icon for my battery status ?. I have a laptop and it would be convenient to know what percentage I have. I looked online and could not find an answer I understood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• If you don’t really care about tint2 (the top panel) then you may replace it with some other panel like Avant-window-navigator (with awn-applets-extras) which is little bit heavier than tint2 but is very easy to setup and configure.

I don’t use tint2 so can’t help here but if you waana stick with the default panel, you may replace tint2 with tint2-svn(available in aur) which makes it possible to add launchers. Then, add the battery applet follouing this[/url:155cgsab].

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• Hi,

Try cbatticon, maybe it suits your needs :p

Posts 4Views 2385