• Wifi connection issue

i turn my laptop and the network manager applet changes states, connected disconnected ect. it does this for like 3 minutes, during which. my connection drops and reconnects. I have had this issue for the past 3 days so far. ps i’m never more than 20 feet from my router. once it does connect it is astable/solid connection

• i turn my laptop and the network manager applet changes states, connected disconnected ect. it does this for like 3 minutes, during which. my connection drops and reconnects. I have had this issue for the past 3 days so far. ps i’m never more than 20 feet from my router. once it does connect it is astable/solid connection

• I had this issue as well. Try ‘sudo systemctl start dhcpcd’ and if it works ‘sudo systemctl enable dhcpcd’ to make it start at boot.

• I tried that. now it won’t connect at all 🙂

• Bloody hell. Guess your problem was different than mine. What does your journalctl output look like while it is trying to connect?

A temporary workaround is probably to ‘systemctl stop NetworkManager’ then connect with wifi-menu.

Also, try installing dhclient.

Posts 5Views 2033
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.