• \[SOLVED\] libreoffice-installewr does not work

i tried installing libreoffice by libreoffice-installer provided by antergos.
    clicking its icon does not work. So, i tried to launch it be command in terminal. here is the result:

[[email protected] ~]\# /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer  
    -bash: /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer: No such file or directory  
    [[email protected] ~]\# ls -l /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer  
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 51 Jul 3 15:43 /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer -\> /opt/libreoffice-installer/archlibreofficeinstaller  
    [[email protected] ~]\# /opt/libreoffice-installer/libreoffice-installer   
    -bash: /opt/libreoffice-installer/libreoffice-installer: cannot execute binary file  
    [[email protected] ~]\# ls -l /opt/libreoffice-installer/  
    total 1016  
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1039024 Apr 11 04:02 libreoffice-installer  

i cannot find why:
    1- libreoffice installer link in /usr/bin is not recognized as a command to be executed.
    2- libreoffice-installer in /opt/installer does not work.
    3- the link in /usr/bin is a link to /opt/libreoffice-installer/archlibreofficeinstaller and archlibreofficeinstaller does not exist.
    i reinstalled libreoffice-installer but nothing changed.

• i tried installing libreoffice by libreoffice-installer provided by antergos.
    clicking its icon does not work. So, i tried to launch it be command in terminal. here is the result:

[[email protected] ~]\# /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer  
    -bash: /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer: No such file or directory  
    [[email protected] ~]\# ls -l /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer  
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 51 Jul 3 15:43 /usr/bin/libreoffice-installer -\> /opt/libreoffice-installer/archlibreofficeinstaller  
    [[email protected] ~]\# /opt/libreoffice-installer/libreoffice-installer   
    -bash: /opt/libreoffice-installer/libreoffice-installer: cannot execute binary file  
    [[email protected] ~]\# ls -l /opt/libreoffice-installer/  
    total 1016  
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1039024 Apr 11 04:02 libreoffice-installer  

i cannot find why:
    1- libreoffice installer link in /usr/bin is not recognized as a command to be executed.
    2- libreoffice-installer in /opt/installer does not work.
    3- the link in /usr/bin is a link to /opt/libreoffice-installer/archlibreofficeinstaller and archlibreofficeinstaller does not exist.
    i reinstalled libreoffice-installer but nothing changed.

• Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, you could try letting the package maintainer know.

[https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libreoffice-installer/][0]">[https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libr][1] … installer/

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libr

• That’s not the correct libreoffice-installer package @lots.0.logs, there is none for this package there actually.
    I tested it and seems to work, can you try with the latest update from a couple of days and write back?

• @“faidoc”:2zjaouim said:

That’s not the correct libreoffice-installer package @lots.0.logs, there is none for this package there actually.
    I tested it and seems to work, can you try with the latest update from a couple of days and write back?[/quote:2zjaouim]
    after my post, a new update of that package released and it works

• Oops

@“faidoc”:1t0j4s8h said:

That’s not the correct libreoffice-installer package @lots.0.logs, there is none for this package there actually.
    I tested it and seems to work, can you try with the latest update from a couple of days and write back?[/quote:1t0j4s8h]

Posts 6Views 1140