• \[SOLVED\] Sluggish internet after update

Hi.
    I have run Antergos for a month time and it has been working well. But since an update earlier this week my internet connection has been very sluggish. I dual boot my laptop (a Lenovo G580) with Windows 7 and when I boot that I don’t have the same problem. I can use the internet, but pages will often load slowly or not at all, and also noticed that the speed varies a lot when I use pacman in the terminal. I have a Broadcom Corporation BCM4313 802.11b/g/n Wireless card.

• Hi.
    I have run Antergos for a month time and it has been working well. But since an update earlier this week my internet connection has been very sluggish. I dual boot my laptop (a Lenovo G580) with Windows 7 and when I boot that I don’t have the same problem. I can use the internet, but pages will often load slowly or not at all, and also noticed that the speed varies a lot when I use pacman in the terminal. I have a Broadcom Corporation BCM4313 802.11b/g/n Wireless card.

• I solved this myself by switching to from the brcmsmac driver to the broadcom-wl-dkms driver

Posts 3Views 729