• Bug in the bug

I wanted to registration an account for me on the bug tracker, and I found a bug

Query {INSERT INTO \`antrgs\_registrations\` ( reg\_time, confirm\_code, user\_name, real\_name, email\_address, jabber\_id, notify\_type, magic\_url, time\_zone ) VALUES ( ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? )} with params {1373558299,f0a0f7c290bd5ba8cf0d,i-sty,Szőllősi István,[email protected],,1,daf4ef415667ddc1c6118cf6dec16dac,2} Failed! (Incorrect string value: '\\xC5\\x91ll\\xC5\\x91...' for column 'real\_name' at row 1)

I think that my name is contant special charachters “őŐ” and the mysql database cannot use these.

Don't forget to mark as [SOLVED], if your problem was solved!

• I wanted to registration an account for me on the bug tracker, and I found a bug

Query {INSERT INTO \`antrgs\_registrations\` ( reg\_time, confirm\_code, user\_name, real\_name, email\_address, jabber\_id, notify\_type, magic\_url, time\_zone ) VALUES ( ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? )} with params {1373558299,f0a0f7c290bd5ba8cf0d,i-sty,Szőllősi István,[email protected],,1,daf4ef415667ddc1c6118cf6dec16dac,2} Failed! (Incorrect string value: '\\xC5\\x91ll\\xC5\\x91...' for column 'real\_name' at row 1)

I think that my name is contant special charachters “őŐ” and the mysql database cannot use these.

• Yes, with simple “o” I could sign up.

Posts 3Views 626