• What's the deal with numix frost?

It’s no longer usable as a desktop setting in cinnamon as of today – though, Numix Frost window borders and controls still work.

It basically broke and then disappeared after installing [i:2z593axm]numix-themes[/i:2z593axm] package this morning. Reverting it to the default cinnamon desktop theme.

I think Numix-Blue-cinnamon is the same thing. But it is weird that numix frost is gone.

• It’s no longer usable as a desktop setting in cinnamon as of today – though, Numix Frost window borders and controls still work.

It basically broke and then disappeared after installing [i:2z593axm]numix-themes[/i:2z593axm] package this morning. Reverting it to the default cinnamon desktop theme.

I think Numix-Blue-cinnamon is the same thing. But it is weird that numix frost is gone.

• The latest Numix-frost update screwed up everyone’s cinnamon desktop.

You may roll back the numix-frost theme for the time being.

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• It isn’t usable as a gnome-shell theme either at the moment. Although, like you say the window borders etc still work.

• Updated Numix-frost-themes now available in Antergos repositories and is working in Gnome Shell

Posts 5Views 2353
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.