• What's the deal with numix frost?

It’s no longer usable as a desktop setting in cinnamon as of today – though, Numix Frost window borders and controls still work.

It basically broke and then disappeared after installing [i:2z593axm]numix-themes[/i:2z593axm] package this morning. Reverting it to the default cinnamon desktop theme.

I think Numix-Blue-cinnamon is the same thing. But it is weird that numix frost is gone.

• It’s no longer usable as a desktop setting in cinnamon as of today – though, Numix Frost window borders and controls still work.

It basically broke and then disappeared after installing [i:2z593axm]numix-themes[/i:2z593axm] package this morning. Reverting it to the default cinnamon desktop theme.

I think Numix-Blue-cinnamon is the same thing. But it is weird that numix frost is gone.

• The latest Numix-frost update screwed up everyone’s cinnamon desktop.

You may roll back the numix-frost theme for the time being.

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• It isn’t usable as a gnome-shell theme either at the moment. Although, like you say the window borders etc still work.

• Updated Numix-frost-themes now available in Antergos repositories and is working in Gnome Shell

Posts 5Views 2011