• Goa + keyring problem

I had added an online account (owncloud) to [u:oof3emtr]try[/u:oof3emtr] to integrate my calendar with gnome but I failed to. I dont know how but I messed things and after removing goa account I’m still prompted for my password on every gnome desktop boot (three times)

I was looking on evolution if there was any trace of calendar config remanining; and I looked on seahorse (keyring interface) and nothing there also.

My question is where should I search for config files to manually delete all goa-calendar related sh*t?

I write this here because it’s gnome prompt which asks for passwords and specifically for the calendar I had entered. There’s no problem if I had to delete ALL goa accounts and stuff, it’s barely used on my system, but I want to get rid of it

Thank you!

• I had added an online account (owncloud) to [u:oof3emtr]try[/u:oof3emtr] to integrate my calendar with gnome but I failed to. I dont know how but I messed things and after removing goa account I’m still prompted for my password on every gnome desktop boot (three times)

I was looking on evolution if there was any trace of calendar config remanining; and I looked on seahorse (keyring interface) and nothing there also.

My question is where should I search for config files to manually delete all goa-calendar related sh*t?

I write this here because it’s gnome prompt which asks for passwords and specifically for the calendar I had entered. There’s no problem if I had to delete ALL goa accounts and stuff, it’s barely used on my system, but I want to get rid of it

Thank you!

Posts 2Views 885
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.