• Goa + keyring problem

I had added an online account (owncloud) to [u:oof3emtr]try[/u:oof3emtr] to integrate my calendar with gnome but I failed to. I dont know how but I messed things and after removing goa account I’m still prompted for my password on every gnome desktop boot (three times)

I was looking on evolution if there was any trace of calendar config remanining; and I looked on seahorse (keyring interface) and nothing there also.

My question is where should I search for config files to manually delete all goa-calendar related sh*t?

I write this here because it’s gnome prompt which asks for passwords and specifically for the calendar I had entered. There’s no problem if I had to delete ALL goa accounts and stuff, it’s barely used on my system, but I want to get rid of it

Thank you!

• I had added an online account (owncloud) to [u:oof3emtr]try[/u:oof3emtr] to integrate my calendar with gnome but I failed to. I dont know how but I messed things and after removing goa account I’m still prompted for my password on every gnome desktop boot (three times)

I was looking on evolution if there was any trace of calendar config remanining; and I looked on seahorse (keyring interface) and nothing there also.

My question is where should I search for config files to manually delete all goa-calendar related sh*t?

I write this here because it’s gnome prompt which asks for passwords and specifically for the calendar I had entered. There’s no problem if I had to delete ALL goa accounts and stuff, it’s barely used on my system, but I want to get rid of it

Thank you!

Posts 2Views 703