• \[SOLVED\] pptp VPN connection

to install antergos the internet connection is necessary. our internet connection is stablished via a pptp VPN connection. though the openVPN is included in the live dvd, but pptp connection is not included. How can i ask the developers to include this servise in next release of antergos? now it is not possible for me to install antergos!

• to install antergos the internet connection is necessary. our internet connection is stablished via a pptp VPN connection. though the openVPN is included in the live dvd, but pptp connection is not included. How can i ask the developers to include this servise in next release of antergos? now it is not possible for me to install antergos!

• Actually, it is still possible to install Antergos. Once booted into the Live CD, you can install pptp support before starting installation. Open a terminal and run:

sudo yaourt networkmanager-pptp

Once the install is complete you should be good to install Antergos

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: http://bugs.antergos.com/

• Thanks for the suggestion, ‘networkmanager-pptp’ will be included in our next release

• @“lots.0.logs”:38joe5ee said:

Actually, it is still possible to install Antergos. Once booted into the Live CD, you can install pptp support before starting installation. Open a terminal and run:

sudo yaourt networkmanager-pptp

Once the install is complete you should be good to install Antergos
    yaourt is not enabled in live CD so it can not be used.
    i downloaded pptpd, pptpclient and networkmanager-pptp packages fro arch repo and install them using “pacman -U” command. then used “systemctl enable pptpd” and “systemctl start pptpd” commands. then i could create the connection and use it to install antergos!

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: http://bugs.antergos.com/

• @“faidoc”:ru95g60m said:

Thanks for the suggestion, ‘networkmanager-pptp’ will be included in our next release[/quote:ru95g60m]
    thank you for you coorporation. i think pptpd and pptpclients are needed too. also the pptpd service should be started.

Posts 6Views 1590