• \[SOLVED\] pptp VPN connection

to install antergos the internet connection is necessary. our internet connection is stablished via a pptp VPN connection. though the openVPN is included in the live dvd, but pptp connection is not included. How can i ask the developers to include this servise in next release of antergos? now it is not possible for me to install antergos!

• to install antergos the internet connection is necessary. our internet connection is stablished via a pptp VPN connection. though the openVPN is included in the live dvd, but pptp connection is not included. How can i ask the developers to include this servise in next release of antergos? now it is not possible for me to install antergos!

• Actually, it is still possible to install Antergos. Once booted into the Live CD, you can install pptp support before starting installation. Open a terminal and run:

sudo yaourt networkmanager-pptp

Once the install is complete you should be good to install Antergos

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: http://bugs.antergos.com/

• Thanks for the suggestion, ‘networkmanager-pptp’ will be included in our next release

• @“lots.0.logs”:38joe5ee said:

Actually, it is still possible to install Antergos. Once booted into the Live CD, you can install pptp support before starting installation. Open a terminal and run:

sudo yaourt networkmanager-pptp

Once the install is complete you should be good to install Antergos
    yaourt is not enabled in live CD so it can not be used.
    i downloaded pptpd, pptpclient and networkmanager-pptp packages fro arch repo and install them using “pacman -U” command. then used “systemctl enable pptpd” and “systemctl start pptpd” commands. then i could create the connection and use it to install antergos!

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: http://bugs.antergos.com/

• @“faidoc”:ru95g60m said:

Thanks for the suggestion, ‘networkmanager-pptp’ will be included in our next release[/quote:ru95g60m]
    thank you for you coorporation. i think pptpd and pptpclients are needed too. also the pptpd service should be started.

Posts 6Views 2136
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.