• Wake up fail!

Hello,

I face a problem with my laptop When I close the lid and reopen it it doesn’t wake up It show black screen and the laptop freeze!!!

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron n9010 with i5 CPU ,5 GB ram and ATI Mobility Radeon

• Hello,

I face a problem with my laptop When I close the lid and reopen it it doesn’t wake up It show black screen and the laptop freeze!!!

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron n9010 with i5 CPU ,5 GB ram and ATI Mobility Radeon

• Hi. I realize that my post is a bit dated to your post but you never know…So on the off-chance that your reading this, I’ll help as best as I can.
    Does this happen only on this one occasion or does it happen frequently?
    Have you checked you laptop’s battery? That is, is it fully charged or is it in need of charge?
    Go to Energy Settings ( I use KDE and hence this is the heading it is under). If you don’t use KDE , it will still be under something akin to Energy Management or Power Management.
    Have you checked the settings ? Go to Settings>AC Power> what is selected under ‘when laptop lid is closed’?
    Have you checked the settings under " On Battery? and also " On Low Battery"

Download " antergos-wallpapers-extra " and enjoy community sponsored wallpapers.

Use the "Linux Beginner Search Engine"

https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=017607476515012185699:b_owgx6xyi0

Posts 3Views 870