• \[SOLVED\] error: failed retrieving file 'zukitwo-themes-20141018-1-any.pkg.tar.xz

Hello everyone,
    I did a pacman update yesterday and it downloaded all the packages that were listed except for zukitwo-themes-20141018-1 which it returned an error 404 on all the available servers. I thought maybe it was a server problem so I waited till today but it still will not download and it keeps everything else from updating. I have tried to exclude the package in pacman.conf but it still tries downloading it. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

• Hello everyone,
    I did a pacman update yesterday and it downloaded all the packages that were listed except for zukitwo-themes-20141018-1 which it returned an error 404 on all the available servers. I thought maybe it was a server problem so I waited till today but it still will not download and it keeps everything else from updating. I have tried to exclude the package in pacman.conf but it still tries downloading it. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

• [command:3g7j4vkj]sudo pacman -Sy[/command:3g7j4vkj]
    [command:3g7j4vkj]sudo pacman -S zukitwo-themes[/command:3g7j4vkj]
    because the latest version is zukitwo-themes-20141022-1

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• If that doesn’t help, then,
    [command:18ypxokq]yaourt zukitwo-themes[/command:18ypxokq]
    because zukitwo-themes is in AUR and not in any official arch repository.

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• I ended up removing zukitwo-themes from my system as I don’t use that theme anyway, pacman kept returning an error 404. All the rest of the packages updated properly so that’s what’s important.

Posts 5Views 1167