• \[SOLVED\] error: failed retrieving file 'zukitwo-themes-20141018-1-any.pkg.tar.xz

Hello everyone,
    I did a pacman update yesterday and it downloaded all the packages that were listed except for zukitwo-themes-20141018-1 which it returned an error 404 on all the available servers. I thought maybe it was a server problem so I waited till today but it still will not download and it keeps everything else from updating. I have tried to exclude the package in pacman.conf but it still tries downloading it. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

• Hello everyone,
    I did a pacman update yesterday and it downloaded all the packages that were listed except for zukitwo-themes-20141018-1 which it returned an error 404 on all the available servers. I thought maybe it was a server problem so I waited till today but it still will not download and it keeps everything else from updating. I have tried to exclude the package in pacman.conf but it still tries downloading it. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

• [command:3g7j4vkj]sudo pacman -Sy[/command:3g7j4vkj]
    [command:3g7j4vkj]sudo pacman -S zukitwo-themes[/command:3g7j4vkj]
    because the latest version is zukitwo-themes-20141022-1

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• If that doesn’t help, then,
    [command:18ypxokq]yaourt zukitwo-themes[/command:18ypxokq]
    because zukitwo-themes is in AUR and not in any official arch repository.

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

• I ended up removing zukitwo-themes from my system as I don’t use that theme anyway, pacman kept returning an error 404. All the rest of the packages updated properly so that’s what’s important.

Posts 5Views 1264
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.