• How to downgrade from 3.17 to 3.16

Hi, Im kinda new to linux systems, and Im loving Antergos so far.
    I was using btrfs, with snapper to control my snapshots, but with the new kernel update 3.17, btrfs and snapper doesnt work anymore, and sets stuff to read-only not letting me turn on my computer or make anything at all.
    I tried to reinstall Antergos hoping that it would get back to 3.16, but unfortunally it updated.
    I tried to find a way of downgrading to 3.16 without any luck sad

I hope someone can help me, because ANtergos is my favourite distro so far and I dont wanna stop using it sad
    Thank you very much.
    Andre Mendes

• Hi, Im kinda new to linux systems, and Im loving Antergos so far.
    I was using btrfs, with snapper to control my snapshots, but with the new kernel update 3.17, btrfs and snapper doesnt work anymore, and sets stuff to read-only not letting me turn on my computer or make anything at all.
    I tried to reinstall Antergos hoping that it would get back to 3.16, but unfortunally it updated.
    I tried to find a way of downgrading to 3.16 without any luck sad

I hope someone can help me, because ANtergos is my favourite distro so far and I dont wanna stop using it sad
    Thank you very much.
    Andre Mendes

• You can install linux-ck from AUR.

• Hi,

Have you tried installing linux-lts?

• After installing linux-lts, when I do uname -r, is it suppose to change from 3.17?
    Right now I still get this whenever I do uname -r: 3.17.2-1-ARCH
    Was it suppose to change? Or I can go ahead and try to setup some snapshots?

Posts 6Views 1371