• How to downgrade from 3.17 to 3.16

Hi, Im kinda new to linux systems, and Im loving Antergos so far.
    I was using btrfs, with snapper to control my snapshots, but with the new kernel update 3.17, btrfs and snapper doesnt work anymore, and sets stuff to read-only not letting me turn on my computer or make anything at all.
    I tried to reinstall Antergos hoping that it would get back to 3.16, but unfortunally it updated.
    I tried to find a way of downgrading to 3.16 without any luck sad

I hope someone can help me, because ANtergos is my favourite distro so far and I dont wanna stop using it sad
    Thank you very much.
    Andre Mendes

• Hi, Im kinda new to linux systems, and Im loving Antergos so far.
    I was using btrfs, with snapper to control my snapshots, but with the new kernel update 3.17, btrfs and snapper doesnt work anymore, and sets stuff to read-only not letting me turn on my computer or make anything at all.
    I tried to reinstall Antergos hoping that it would get back to 3.16, but unfortunally it updated.
    I tried to find a way of downgrading to 3.16 without any luck sad

I hope someone can help me, because ANtergos is my favourite distro so far and I dont wanna stop using it sad
    Thank you very much.
    Andre Mendes

• You can install linux-ck from AUR.

• Hi,

Have you tried installing linux-lts?

• After installing linux-lts, when I do uname -r, is it suppose to change from 3.17?
    Right now I still get this whenever I do uname -r: 3.17.2-1-ARCH
    Was it suppose to change? Or I can go ahead and try to setup some snapshots?

Posts 6Views 1619
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.