• Dual boot With UEFI?

I have Windows7 and antergos installed in UEFI mode, the installation program has created a antergos_grub in /boot/efi/EFI but I have no grub menu there I can choose what to boot, I must go in BIOS and choose antergos_grub from there and then it boots, and for booting Windows I must do the same but choosing Windows boot loader. How can I get a Grub menu and choose from that?

• I have Windows7 and antergos installed in UEFI mode, the installation program has created a antergos_grub in /boot/efi/EFI but I have no grub menu there I can choose what to boot, I must go in BIOS and choose antergos_grub from there and then it boots, and for booting Windows I must do the same but choosing Windows boot loader. How can I get a Grub menu and choose from that?

• Strange I had the same configuration as you and grub installed.
    I just needed to autodetect windows again.I guess I used a program called grub editor for that.

• OK Thanks

• I solved it with grub-customizer from AUR everything was ready when I started the program, I just save the configuration and all is just fine now.

Posts 5Views 3665
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.