• Dual boot With UEFI?

I have Windows7 and antergos installed in UEFI mode, the installation program has created a antergos_grub in /boot/efi/EFI but I have no grub menu there I can choose what to boot, I must go in BIOS and choose antergos_grub from there and then it boots, and for booting Windows I must do the same but choosing Windows boot loader. How can I get a Grub menu and choose from that?

• I have Windows7 and antergos installed in UEFI mode, the installation program has created a antergos_grub in /boot/efi/EFI but I have no grub menu there I can choose what to boot, I must go in BIOS and choose antergos_grub from there and then it boots, and for booting Windows I must do the same but choosing Windows boot loader. How can I get a Grub menu and choose from that?

• Strange I had the same configuration as you and grub installed.
    I just needed to autodetect windows again.I guess I used a program called grub editor for that.

• OK Thanks

• I solved it with grub-customizer from AUR everything was ready when I started the program, I just save the configuration and all is just fine now.

Posts 5Views 3283