• Terminal Issue

I’m not sure if this is important or what it means but when I open a Terminal I get “bash: deletes: command not found” then a command prompt.

Is this an issue to be concerned about? I also noticed that when trying to Clean Orphans I get the following message "error: no targets specified (use -h for help) in PacmanXG. I try pacman -Rs $(pacman -Qtdq) in a Terminal with the same message.

I’m not sure if they are related or not but any information is appreciated… If logs are required, please let me know which ones are required.

Thanks.

• I’m not sure if this is important or what it means but when I open a Terminal I get “bash: deletes: command not found” then a command prompt.

Is this an issue to be concerned about? I also noticed that when trying to Clean Orphans I get the following message "error: no targets specified (use -h for help) in PacmanXG. I try pacman -Rs $(pacman -Qtdq) in a Terminal with the same message.

I’m not sure if they are related or not but any information is appreciated… If logs are required, please let me know which ones are required.

Thanks.

• For the bash-error try

bash -x

for debugging as “deletes” is not a valid command.

For the pacman(xg)-error: That’s ok, pacman is telling you that there are no orphans

• @“h00ver”:vy7mx0ft said:

For the bash-error try

bash -x

for debugging as “deletes” is not a valid command.

For the pacman(xg)-error: That’s ok, pacman is telling you that there are no orphans
    Thanks for the reply. The bash-x didnt work, I still get that strange error when opening up a Terminal.

When time permits, I need to supply my logs so they can be reviewed. I will get to it - hopefully tomorrow… :)

• Got some time to retrace my steps last month. I found the answer in the Manjaro forums, I installed Pkgcacheclean incorrectly. So the error message is gone in the Terminal.

Posts 5Views 951