• Cinnamon problems (networkmanager, clementine)

I all!!

With the las ISO, I’mt using Cinnamon and I’ve noticed a couple of problems.

I prefer Clementine over Xnoise, but everytime I open it, the sound tray icon, where should appear options from Clementine besides the normal ones, doesn’t work at all. While Clementine is open, the only way to change the sound level is with special keys (FN). It works again when I close Clementine.

The other problem is about NetworkManager, and I think it could be relate to this other post: [url:39hewz20]http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1012[/url:39hewz20]. My problem is that evertyime I turn on/off the wifi, or when I connect to other network, Cinnamon crashes. i think everytime I do something related with Networkmanager it crashes. Sometimes it just recover fine, but the most of the times I have to reboot the system because Networkmanager stop working and I can’t restart it.

Any clues??

• I all!!

With the las ISO, I’mt using Cinnamon and I’ve noticed a couple of problems.

I prefer Clementine over Xnoise, but everytime I open it, the sound tray icon, where should appear options from Clementine besides the normal ones, doesn’t work at all. While Clementine is open, the only way to change the sound level is with special keys (FN). It works again when I close Clementine.

The other problem is about NetworkManager, and I think it could be relate to this other post: [url:39hewz20]http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1012[/url:39hewz20]. My problem is that evertyime I turn on/off the wifi, or when I connect to other network, Cinnamon crashes. i think everytime I do something related with Networkmanager it crashes. Sometimes it just recover fine, but the most of the times I have to reboot the system because Networkmanager stop working and I can’t restart it.

Any clues??

• im having same issue with cinnamon crashing occasionally while turning on or off wifi, or wifi loosing signal.

gmail: [email protected]
    irc: [email protected]

• Just to put my hand up for cinnamon crashing after disconnecting from wifi. Happens to me too, everytime

• Better if you could open a ticket on the cinnamon github page about it but it could be because of the integration with gnome 3.8.

I hope cinnamon 2 will be more stable as they forked the whole gnome set and it should be better integrated

• i too hope cinnamon 2.0 will be more stable coz it easily my preferred choice!

And a solution I have found for the crashing is to turn off notifications of connect/disconnect of nm-applet in the dconf editor. No crashes anymore!

Posts 6Views 1365