Maybe if this is covered already in Antegros Wiki, I can’t access it most of the time, the server is busy. My questions:
1. What is the name of file manager in Antergos Gnome?
2. I don’t see any Help button in it, is it somewhere, maybe online? Where?
3. Are Music and Videos on the left removable somehow? Right click doesn’t provide Delete option.
4. I don’t see Preferences or Settings, as in other distros, that allow to set Compact View as user preference. Now I have to click on View as a List button each time.
5. How to open file (grub.cfg for example) to edit it as root or administrator? In other distros it’s right click, select “open as administrator”, but I see no this option here.
Thank you, I have to learn.