Hi, I’m new to Antegros and Gnome, so please bear with me.
1. Some common Linux distributions have fine mouse contol settings, allowing to increase unwanted drag threshold to, say, 20-25 px to avoid unintentional drag-and-drop problem.
2. Same distributions have fine tuning of Windows behaviour:
- Snap to edge of screen (on-off), this opens each window at the left top corner.
- Or open windows in the center of screen.
- Clicking on window title bar maximizes window (on-off options).
I couldn’t find them in Antegros with Gnome, are they available at all?
I’m trying to solve unwanted drag and maximimize problem: every time Firefox starts in top left corner (my managment and reference area), I have to drag it to the right by title bar. This frequently maximizes window.
I would like very much to stop maximizing without explicit use of “Maximize” buttom in top right coner of every window. Mmmm, now I noticed that Firefox doesn’t have Maximize and Minimize buttons, only Close (x)… Is this normal?