• Self introduction & question

Hello everybody.

I’m onio. I am no computer-oriented-person, I just use the computer for emails, office, web browsing, etc.
    I have been on Ubuntu 2011 through 2014/05, then moved to Lubuntu (14.04 LTS) following a friend’s advice. On 2014/10/25 I tried to upgrade Lubuntu 14.04 to 14.10 but upgrading failed, and left me with an unbootable machine. I turned my old laptop on, and looked around for some distribution to try. Found Antergos, saw the documentation was well written and clear, and decided to give it a try. So, here we are.

I am on Xfce, which I find nice.

I’d have several questions, but the most urgent is: does Alt+Fn+SysRq-Fn REISUB (or REISUO) work on Antergos? It seems to me it doesn’t, but it is better to ask… {I am on a Fujitsu laptop, PrtSc is on a different key than PrtSc, hence the need for pressing the Fn key}
    I searched the forum, but found nothing …

As already wrote, I’d still have some questions (about Pacman and Kernel-Panic, for instance) but maybe I shall post them separately.

Thanks to all those who will take the time to reply!

Bye

PS: English is not my native language, so, if what I write is not clear, please ask and I’ll try to explain better. Thanks for your patience.

• Hello everybody.

I’m onio. I am no computer-oriented-person, I just use the computer for emails, office, web browsing, etc.
    I have been on Ubuntu 2011 through 2014/05, then moved to Lubuntu (14.04 LTS) following a friend’s advice. On 2014/10/25 I tried to upgrade Lubuntu 14.04 to 14.10 but upgrading failed, and left me with an unbootable machine. I turned my old laptop on, and looked around for some distribution to try. Found Antergos, saw the documentation was well written and clear, and decided to give it a try. So, here we are.

I am on Xfce, which I find nice.

I’d have several questions, but the most urgent is: does Alt+Fn+SysRq-Fn REISUB (or REISUO) work on Antergos? It seems to me it doesn’t, but it is better to ask… {I am on a Fujitsu laptop, PrtSc is on a different key than PrtSc, hence the need for pressing the Fn key}
    I searched the forum, but found nothing …

As already wrote, I’d still have some questions (about Pacman and Kernel-Panic, for instance) but maybe I shall post them separately.

Thanks to all those who will take the time to reply!

Bye

PS: English is not my native language, so, if what I write is not clear, please ask and I’ll try to explain better. Thanks for your patience.

• [https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=104499][0]">[https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=104499][1]

[0]: <a href=
    [1]: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=104499

Archlinux x64

AMD A4-3305M Processor
    6GB RAM
    1GB+512MB Hybrid AMD GPU

Posts 3Views 1069
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.