• Login followed by blank screen

Hoping someone can lend me a hand. After months of a perfectly running system, regularly updated, the latest update gives me a blank screen after logging in. I assume this may be related to the Gnome 3.14 update, but unsure. I’m running Antergos on a Dell XPS 13 with no other OS’s installed.

• Hoping someone can lend me a hand. After months of a perfectly running system, regularly updated, the latest update gives me a blank screen after logging in. I assume this may be related to the Gnome 3.14 update, but unsure. I’m running Antergos on a Dell XPS 13 with no other OS’s installed.

• Hi,

It could be an extension causing the problem (common issue following a new GNOME release). Switch from the greeter screen to another VT (Ctrl+Alt+F2) and then run this command to disable your extensions:[command:11imo8hk]dbus-launch gsettings set org.gnome.shell enabled-extensions “[]”[/command:11imo8hk] That’s " [ ] " at the end, incase its hard to tell. Let us know if it works for you.

Cheers!

Posts 3Views 991
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.