• Cropping corners just at the top?

Hi,

is there a way to use the cropping corners (those, where you can in- or decrease the window size) at all sides and corners?
    I just have the “height and width” at the angles at the top window, and at the bottom just the “height”. Thats awkward.

• Hi,

is there a way to use the cropping corners (those, where you can in- or decrease the window size) at all sides and corners?
    I just have the “height and width” at the angles at the top window, and at the bottom just the “height”. Thats awkward.

• Please, say in which DE you’re in so others can help you better.

Thanks!

• Uhm, its XFCE, thats why I chose this sub-forum. :o

• Hahahah…

I’m sorry, I didn’t see it! (I just click on see new posts).

I do not use XFCE, so I can’t help you in this. Let’s hope somebody else can do it.

Cheers!

• I’ve been using Xfce lately, but I’m not sure I understand what you are asking

• If I understand what you mean, try using Alt+RightMouseButton dragging. It resizes the window, without the need for the tiny handles. Resizes both width and height.

• @“Ramon”:28s8qp8z said:

If I understand what you mean, try using Alt+RightMouseButton dragging. It resizes the window, without the need for the tiny handles. Resizes both width and height.[/quote:28s8qp8z]

Woar, the more you know. This is exactly what I want. Thanks :)

Posts 8Views 1043