• Websites blocked

Hi,

I just installed Antergos on my laptop and it isn’t possible for me to visit some webpages like 9gag.com or ubuntu.com, but google.com or youtube.com, wikipedia.org, apple.com works fine!

What is going on?! Is there something like a firewall and only public known and save pages are possible to visit??

It doesn’t work with the live usb system too. I reinstalled antergos several times and tried it with firefox and chromium.

My girlfriend can visit every page with her antergos system. She’s in the same network…

• Hi,

I just installed Antergos on my laptop and it isn’t possible for me to visit some webpages like 9gag.com or ubuntu.com, but google.com or youtube.com, wikipedia.org, apple.com works fine!

What is going on?! Is there something like a firewall and only public known and save pages are possible to visit??

It doesn’t work with the live usb system too. I reinstalled antergos several times and tried it with firefox and chromium.

My girlfriend can visit every page with her antergos system. She’s in the same network…

• no problems here. something else going on.

Posts 3Views 723