• High CPU load caused by systemd-journald and dhcpd

Hi,

I’ve got a problem with [i:1d4j1pir]systemd-journald [/i:1d4j1pir] and [i:1d4j1pir]dhcpd[/i:1d4j1pir] continually causing insanely high load on my dual-core laptop. [i:1d4j1pir]systemd-journald [/i:1d4j1pir] uses between 80 and 100 percent cpu, [i:1d4j1pir]dhcpd[/i:1d4j1pir] around 65 percent. It seems there is some kind of loop running or something.

[b:1d4j1pir]Edit:[/b:1d4j1pir] I just checked a few minutes ago (it’s the day after this post first got puiblished) and the high cpu load is non-existent. I’ll keep an eye on it.

I’ve looked around on the web and re-created the log folder plus fiddled around with the CUPS and avahi services, to no avail. I used the forum’s search function, but didn’t find anything related. Maybe I overlooked something?

My system is up-to-date, using Antergos 64 bit on a dual-core laptop with 4 GB of RAM.

Any hint is appreciated. I’ll keep researching the problem myself as well.

Cheers

• Hi,

I’ve got a problem with [i:1d4j1pir]systemd-journald [/i:1d4j1pir] and [i:1d4j1pir]dhcpd[/i:1d4j1pir] continually causing insanely high load on my dual-core laptop. [i:1d4j1pir]systemd-journald [/i:1d4j1pir] uses between 80 and 100 percent cpu, [i:1d4j1pir]dhcpd[/i:1d4j1pir] around 65 percent. It seems there is some kind of loop running or something.

[b:1d4j1pir]Edit:[/b:1d4j1pir] I just checked a few minutes ago (it’s the day after this post first got puiblished) and the high cpu load is non-existent. I’ll keep an eye on it.

I’ve looked around on the web and re-created the log folder plus fiddled around with the CUPS and avahi services, to no avail. I used the forum’s search function, but didn’t find anything related. Maybe I overlooked something?

My system is up-to-date, using Antergos 64 bit on a dual-core laptop with 4 GB of RAM.

Any hint is appreciated. I’ll keep researching the problem myself as well.

Cheers

Posts 2Views 1361
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.