• Creating a persistent Antergos USB stick

Hi,

I wonder if there are any guides covering how to create a persistent USB stick.
    I tried installing it to a USB key from within a VM, but that crashed on boot. Then I read [how it could be done on Arch[/url:7n4f0k3c], but I don’t think that would work for Antergos.

So, has anyone any experience with installing Antergos persistent on a USB stick?]0

• Hi,

I wonder if there are any guides covering how to create a persistent USB stick.
    I tried installing it to a USB key from within a VM, but that crashed on boot. Then I read [how it could be done on Arch[/url:7n4f0k3c], but I don’t think that would work for Antergos.

So, has anyone any experience with installing Antergos persistent on a USB stick?]0

• Nvm, I got it to work.

I tried to install it from a 8GB live USB stick to my actual 64GB USB 3.0 stick which didn’t work at first because of a bad front USB port. Got it to load the live USB now and successfully installed it to the 64GB stick. Still wondering why the installation from within the VM didn’t work.

Posts 3Views 2850