• Plank misbehaviour

Hi.

I just installed Antergos OB with preinstalled plank.

I can’t add firefox and thunderbird or seamonkey to the dock. When its open the icon shows up, but there is no “keep in dock” option. All other apps are showing it correctly.

In another OB distro I simply can add what I want in Plank. So this must be an issue with antergos, doesn’t it?

• Hi.

I just installed Antergos OB with preinstalled plank.

I can’t add firefox and thunderbird or seamonkey to the dock. When its open the icon shows up, but there is no “keep in dock” option. All other apps are showing it correctly.

In another OB distro I simply can add what I want in Plank. So this must be an issue with antergos, doesn’t it?

• I don’t use plank on my system so I’m not sure what the proper method is. However, I highly doubt its a problem with Antergos. The three programs you mentioned are all Mozilla made. That can’t be a coincidence. Perhaps someone else who is familiar with plank will have some insight…

Cheers!

• that’s odd i have keep in dock option for both firefox and thunderbird. not sure what would be different?

• Hm, I reinstalled Plank, FF, SM and TB and logged out. Then it worked, except with seamonkey. Misterious.

Posts 6Views 1286