• KDE and Bluetooth

I had installed Antergos KDE. But nothing I had tried would get Bluetooth working. I had read a post where someone said it was a Linux Kernal 3.16 problem. But that isn’t correct. Right now I’m running Antergos Gnome-Shell, and Bluetooth is running perfectly. I like Gnome 3, but would rather be running my KDE. Do any of you have any ideas??? I had even tried installing everything Bluetooth-related. Nothing worked.

• I had installed Antergos KDE. But nothing I had tried would get Bluetooth working. I had read a post where someone said it was a Linux Kernal 3.16 problem. But that isn’t correct. Right now I’m running Antergos Gnome-Shell, and Bluetooth is running perfectly. I like Gnome 3, but would rather be running my KDE. Do any of you have any ideas??? I had even tried installing everything Bluetooth-related. Nothing worked.

• Hi,

If you could post the journal logs and session logs I’d be happy to take a look for any problems.

Cheers!

• Hey,

Well, I got so frustrated about it, so I just put the install disc in and re-installed it. For some reason, it NOW works perfect. I appreciate your reply. Antergos is 500X better than manjaro. The best OS!!!

• Glad to see its working for you :-)

Cheers!

Posts 5Views 1424