• LightDM and several users

Since some of lastest LightDM or something related to users account updates, I’m getting blank screen on session logouts or users switching.

LightDM no show after those acctions (logout or lock/change user).

Some nice tip to get this working again?

Antergos 32bits LigthDM + Cinnamon

Edited

[b:19k5d423]There is always a solution/Siempre hay una solución[/b:19k5d423]

[b:19k5d423]Arg[/color:19k5d423][color=\#FFFF0…

• Since some of lastest LightDM or something related to users account updates, I’m getting blank screen on session logouts or users switching.

LightDM no show after those acctions (logout or lock/change user).

Some nice tip to get this working again?

Antergos 32bits LigthDM + Cinnamon

Edited

• What happens when you run this:[command:2tdayfpc]dm-tool switch-to-greeter[/command:2tdayfpc]

Best Regards,

• @“lots.0.logs”:n1of49tm said:

What happens when you run this:[command:n1of49tm]dm-tool switch-to-greeter[/command:n1of49tm]

Best Regards,[/quote:n1of49tm]

I’m get the blank screen, do an alt+f4 and alt+f2 and can go back to open session or I have to open a tty and do a reboot

• Okay, after you get the blank screen switch back to your session, put all the logs in an archive with the following command, and then attach it here:[command:2bldwv7l]tar -cvf lightdm-logs.tar /var/log/lightdm/[/command:2bldwv7l]

Best Regards,

• Here is the tar

• Nothing useful there. Grab these also:

/var/log/Xorg.0.log  
    /var/log/Xorg.0.log  
    ~/.xsession-errors  
    ~/.xsession-errors.old

• @“lots.0.logs”:1we1i3g3 said:

Nothing useful there. Grab these also:

/var/log/Xorg.0.log  
    > /var/log/Xorg.0.log  
    > ~/.xsession-errors  
    > ~/.xsession-errors.old

Sorry for the long delay. Busy days here.

I try to downgrade several parts related (kernel, greeter) updated but there is no luck.

Ty in advance.

• I did not find anything that would explain this issue. Perhaps give it some time to work itself out as system updates are rolled out the next couple weeks

Cheers!

Posts 9Views 1599