• How to add firefox icon to kde4 panel?

I can see antergos brings chromium by default and has a very nice application launcher alongside with a dolphin’s one in the kde panel.

I need to know how i could add one for firefox since i use both browsers. I have tried drag and drop but it just doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance.

• I can see antergos brings chromium by default and has a very nice application launcher alongside with a dolphin’s one in the kde panel.

I need to know how i could add one for firefox since i use both browsers. I have tried drag and drop but it just doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance.

• I would just swap out the task manager with the icon only task manager which enables drag and drop support.
    if not installed open pacmanxg and look for icontasks and install.
    once installed go to the small button on thew right edge of the panel next to the clock and select "add widgets"
    add the icon only task manager, remove the standard task manager and there you have a drag and drop enabled taskbar.

• I would try that but I don’t really want to remove the current kde taskbar. Let’s see if I get a solution which does not imply to remove it.

• Hi,

Though not the first method you would think to try, its simple. Run the app in question, right click on it’s taskbar button, and select “Show a launcher when not running”

Cheers!

• @“lots.0.logs”:2qc8vc1e said:

Hi,

Though not the first method you would think to try, its simple. Run the app in question, right click on it’s taskbar button, and select “Show a launcher when not running”

Cheers!

Haha thanks Dustin. You always have the answer

Posts 6Views 1736