• Antergos Cleanup Packages - When Are They Being Released

Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question, but I wasn’t sure where else to ask…

Question:
    So, for those of us who are NOT planning on upgrading/migrating to EndeavourOS, when are we going to get these updated packages that are supposed to remove the Antergos-specific bits + packages from our system? I’m in the camp of wanting to keep things as is and move closer to the Arch side of the house. These ‘cleanup’ packages were mentioned in the Discontinued Project Blog at the top.

Any update on when we will get these final 'cleanup’ packages?

Thanks,
    Asif

• That thread linked doesn’t have any actual information, just people saying “it’s easy” to turn Antergos into Arch. I would like to know the specific steps. I know I can remove the antergos repo from pacman.conf but I want to know if any other steps are required.

• This post is deleted!
  • @just Thank you. I’m now working through the steps you listed there. (the Gnome thread)

• JPL, curious how your experience walking through the steps went? Was everything fairly easy with the instructions?

cleanup3 released1 Posts 7Views 368
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.