• Final Update

With Angergos shutting down😢 , I’ve switched to Arch repos in /ect/pacman.d/mirrorlist. However, I’m concerned that I will not receive the final Antergos update to remove Antergos specific packages.

“Soon, we will release an update that will remove the Antergos repos from your system along with any Antergos-specific packages that no longer serve a purpose due to the project ending.”

Can you advise on best course of action to get the final update?

• @Gotit you can reverse your mirrorlist changes and update back to Antergos packages. Then wait untill Antergos devs send the desconnection script (so to call) which will take care of this issue and keep the system clean.

• @XoseM Do you know when my Antergos Budgie will turn into an Arch Butterfly?

• @XoseM, I did have Antergos mirrors but they seem to not be updating for a week or so. Only when I switched to Arch mirrors did I again get system updates. Do you know if Antergos mirrors are active with updated packages?

• @debiandonder It’s an evolution process. Before you can fly you have to get wings.

• @Gotit said in Final Update:

Do you know if Antergos mirrors are active with updated packages?

Antergos Repository is not updated anymore, it will get only the so called “final update”

• @joekamprad Do we know when that might happen?

• @ricklinux this is on ex-development.

For existing Antergos users: there is no need to worry about your installed systems as they will continue to receive updates directly from Arch. Soon, we will release an update that will remove the Antergos repos from your system along with any Antergos-specific packages that no longer serve a purpose due to the project ending. Once that is completed, any packages installed from the Antergos repo that are in the AUR will begin to receive updates from there.

• HI - Just checking in as it’s been a month. Any update on when we can expect the final disconnect update? I’ve pointed to the Antergos repos every couple of days, but no update yet. Thanks.

• @Gotit Okay i read your other posts. So you switched mirror lists to just Arch. I too am waiting for the final update. (:

final1 Posts 10Views 465
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.