• Endeavour project names.........

@Bryanpwo said in Endeavour project names.........:

@lhb1142
    No I don’t think it’s inappropiate, personally I liked the name a lot, but I can already reveal that Aura isn’t going to make the final cut, because it’s already taken as a domain.

To bad, i had also suggest the name Aura. Nevermind whatever we will choose i believe its going to be great. I also want to say tha the word Aura it doesn’t not translated dawn.

• Maybe “AUREOS” - AUR-(E)XTENDED-OS do?

• @Bryanpwo so are these threads still the best place to keep up with this project, or have we found someplace else to like telegram / discord / riot ?
    Love to help out as I can and see this project move forward so just wondering where the best place to keep up and participate.

• For now check this forum very closely, we’re very near to partly revealing Endeavours next stage…

• @Bryanpwo said in Endeavour project names.........:

@lhb1142
    No I don’t think it’s inappropiate, personally I liked the name a lot, but I can already reveal that Aura isn’t going to make the final cut, because it’s already taken as a domain.

Dear Bryan,

We’ve been on vacation and were driving home through Pennsylvania when I saw an exit sign for a town called Arona. I thought, “what a great name!” Either Arona or AronaLinux would, I believe, be quite unique.

I’m sure that this thread is certainly NOT about proposed names so this will be my last word on this subject. I do hope that you will consider Arona or AronaLinux. But, if not, “a rose by any other name …”

As long as the Endeavour project results in an operating system which is practically the same as Antergos (and works just as smoothly and as well), whatever you call it will be fine by me.

Thank you for all of your efforts in this regard. As I’m sure you’re finding out (if you didn’t already know), it “ain’t” easy!

Lawrence

• @Bryanpwo said in Endeavour project names.........:

@lhb1142

what are you talking about? aura.wtf is very much available.

• @lhb1142
    Thank you for the kind and encouraging words, you are right about the fact that it’s “ain’t” gonna be easy, but we have confidence that we can achieve this goal.

• @Bryanpwo @anarch came up with a couple more from my post called Branch Linux or Branch OS.

• M.a.f.e Project , Make Arch for Everyone Project :)

• Arcturos

• The new name is right under everyone’s nose…

EndeavourOS

• @joekamprad when is the name submission session coming to an end?
    [edit] I think I got over myself in proposing actions :D

• Tomorrow (ascensionday) is the last day of submitting.

• oh yeah 😁

• @Bryanpwo Yes I am waiting patiently. How about Archvark?

• @debiandonder
    I think we have a winner😆 😅

• UniversOS

• NameLessOS

• @joekamprad
    or just
    K.I.S.S

endeavour12 project5 names4 Posts 104Views 2078
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.