• AMD driver problem

Hi its my first install of antergos and after a problem with display i have a second problem when installing AMD Driver

When i install it im getting:

Looking for conflicts…
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-input-evdev. Usunąć xf86-input-evdev? [t/N] t
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-video-fbdev. Usunąć xf86-video-fbdev? [t/N] t
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-video-vesa. Usunąć xf86-video-vesa? [t/N] t
    Error: Cant resolve dependicies(Cant resolve dependicies)
    :: xorg-server: needs xf86-input-evdev

can sb help???

PS its latest antergos 64bit

• Hi its my first install of antergos and after a problem with display i have a second problem when installing AMD Driver

When i install it im getting:

Looking for conflicts…
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-input-evdev. Usunąć xf86-input-evdev? [t/N] t
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-video-fbdev. Usunąć xf86-video-fbdev? [t/N] t
    :: xorg-server conflicts with xf86-video-vesa. Usunąć xf86-video-vesa? [t/N] t
    Error: Cant resolve dependicies(Cant resolve dependicies)
    :: xorg-server: needs xf86-input-evdev

can sb help???

PS its latest antergos 64bit

• Cześć ;p

I think, that You should remove those xf86-* packages before installing new driver. This will probably give You lots of dependencies to care of, so the best option I know is to force removal without checking dependencies. It’s important to install new driver before reboot, or You will boot without X server running.

yaourt -Rndd package-name

Posts 4Views 746