• Dash to Dock signature problem

gnome-shell-extension-dash-to-dock has a corrupt pgp signature. Any ideas how I can sort this?

• @opalepatrick
    Forum has many similar threads lately.
    More frequent updating may help.

sudo pacman -Sc
    sudo pacman-key --init
    sudo pacman-key --populate archlinux antergos
    sudo pacman-key --refresh-keys
    sudo pacman -Syyu

• Thanks manuel. I do update every couple of days but did not realise that these needed updating.

• @opalepatrick
    I simply assumed you haven’t updated for a long time, but that assumption was clearly wrong.

I’m not exactly sure why the keys cause problems relatively often, but I guess the mirrors are not always up to date. It may help refreshing the mirrors from time to time. There are programs like reflector and remirror for that.

• the issue with the keyring affected all my antergos/arch installs… and many users here and all over archecosystem:

https://forum.antergos.com/topic/11729/fix-for-invalid-or-corrupt-package-pgp-signature

• Thanks manuel and joekamprad. No, it was a good reply and I’ve been caught out before. Never think to look at the reason why as opposed to just the issue. Thanks for the help, it resolved it.

signature24 dock19 dash16 Posts 6Views 112
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.