• Dual Boot Windows 10 not detected

@ricklinux said in Dual Boot Windows 10 not detected:

woeusb is in the repository.

woeusb (or etcher or rufus …) all this is not necessary at all. A simple double click on the downloaded ISO file from the MS site is enough to start the burning process.Sorry, my mistake.

• The original problem of creating a dual boot configuration with Windows and Antergos on the same storage medium (SSD) could unfortunately not be solved here. But it should be possible.

I personally found a good solution with the help of the forum and especially @ricklinux in the personal chat. Therefore I mark this thread here as “solved”. I simply added another SSD and now use it exclusively for Linux-Antergos. If you have a new SSD, you can select “Erase Disc and install Antergos” in the following screen …

installer11-howtoproceed.jpg

Because it is a new SSD on which no important data can be deleted. Until then I had always chosen “Choose exactly where Antergos should be installed” because I didn’t want to overwrite the installed Windows boot of course. That’s how the problems arose.

So, my personal solution: additional drive, install Antergos on it. Costs a little, but makes things cleaner.

boot320 windows73 dual40 detected17 Posts 102Views 226
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.