• How to get a fully working Vivaldi Browser?

I checked those ffmpeg related PKGBUILDs from Antergos and AUR, and the others are quite complicated, and somewhat beyond my scope right now since I’m not a vivaldi user.
    So I think I’ll keep these AUR based vivaldi packages for now, unless a compelling reason for changing any of them comes up.

And there’s always the possibility to use other repos for some specific packages. 😅
    Not to mention the AUR packages.

• @Bryanpwo why now talking about wrong or not? I do only ask why, and say what i am thinking.

• @joekamprad
    So am I, your original answer came across as THE solution, period, especially after manuel’s reaction. Your latest answer brought some nuance in it, so I apparently read too much into your answer, so for that my apologies.

• @Bryanpwo true is that i do think using the ubuntu binary is not the right way to provide as a package at repository for everyone, but not wrong in any way to choose this one for private use ;)

• @joekamprad
    Actually that vivaldi ffmpeg package at AUR is already outdated, so I’ll remove it from my repo (but it’ll take a few days since currently I can’t use my dev machine). Then people who need that can use other repos, hopefully more up to date version.

I’ll keep checking other options with that package.

• @MrEcks
    Thanks! But for some reason I’m not able to open the link.

EDIT: OK, now I can see it. Thanks!

• I checked again AUR package vivadi-ffmpeg-codecs, and found out that it is possible to download the latest available chromium 73.0.3683.103 and use that for the codecs.

But currently I cannot use my dev machine, so it will take a few days to update the repo with this package.

• Now I added vivaldi-ffmpeg-codecs 73.0.3683.103 and dropbox-latest 71.4.108 to https://github.com/manuel-192/antergos-mup.

• dropbox in antergos repo currently for review :)

mm already newer lol

browser35 vivaldi20 fully3 Posts 50Views 307
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.