• antergos-common-meta changes KDE app fonts

After applying the update to antergos-common-meta, fonts in KDE apps like Konsole and Dolphin changed from their default. Is there anyway to get the original fonts?

• what says:

ls ~/.config/qt5ct
    as i see antergos-common-meta includes qt5ct now what should not be used under qt-DE (KDE)

“If you are using qt5ct, the settings in Qt5 Configuration Tool may override the font settings in System Settings.”
    Source: ArchWiki:KDE

• @joekamprad Thanks for your insight. Is this something the Antergos team will address

• @cjbaghl said in antergos-common-meta changes KDE app fonts:

@joekamprad Thanks for your insight. Is this something the Antergos team will address

sure if time is up for it, i am only a moderator here ;)
    but i will address them in a BUG report at GitHub…

here: https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-packages/commit/1dec9de2875e61ea08cd414b9251742d918b115f

• @joekamprad Just curious. Is there any way to back out the antergos-common-meta and qt5ct changes? I tried to back both out manually (pacman -U), but the ugly look remains. Man, it is REALLY ugly!

• pacman -Rdd qt5ct

or may less agressive:

mv ~/.config/qt5ct/ ~/.config/old-qt5ct

• @joekamprad You are the man. pacman -Rdd qt5ct did the trick. All I had to do was set the
    Workspace Theme --> Plasma Theme back to Breeze Dark. All is good again. Thank you.

kde206 fonts26 app22 changes8 Posts 7Views 181
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.