• How to install Gnome or Openbox

If I wanted to install Gnome and Openbox to test them out, how would I go about it?

I tried

sudo pacman -S gnome

That downloaded and installed a ton of stuff but then said nothing was installed. I must be doing something wrong. I chose KDE during initial install but I’d like to check out these other 2 as well.

Thanks!

• If I wanted to install Gnome and Openbox to test them out, how would I go about it?

I tried

sudo pacman -S gnome

That downloaded and installed a ton of stuff but then said nothing was installed. I must be doing something wrong. I chose KDE during initial install but I’d like to check out these other 2 as well.

Thanks!

• I should clarify, when trying to install gnome, at the end it says unable to commit transaction - conflicting files - gome-standard-themes

Also, I should clarify my question about installing Openbox so that I don’t sound like a lazy person who did not search. I know I can install OB with

sudo pacman -S openbox

However, I Was referring to installing it with the preferences, and look/feel that it would have had I chosen to install it during my Antergos install.

Thanks!

Posts 3Views 1024
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.