• Lost the Nunix Frost Light gnome-shell theme.

Hi,

I was playing around with themes including installing elegance-colors. I now realize that the Numix Frost and Numix Frost Light gnome-shell themes are not longer available in Tweak-Tool, only elegance-colors. The gtk, window and icon themes are still there, but I am not able to get the gnome-shell themes back. I tried to reinstall the numix-frost-theme package, but when looking at the files the do not contain gnome-shell themes. How do I get back the Numix-Frost and Numix-Frost-Light gnome-shell themes?

• Hi,

I was playing around with themes including installing elegance-colors. I now realize that the Numix Frost and Numix Frost Light gnome-shell themes are not longer available in Tweak-Tool, only elegance-colors. The gtk, window and icon themes are still there, but I am not able to get the gnome-shell themes back. I tried to reinstall the numix-frost-theme package, but when looking at the files the do not contain gnome-shell themes. How do I get back the Numix-Frost and Numix-Frost-Light gnome-shell themes?

• Hi, I can confirm that this issue is a result of a numix-themes-frost update. For some reason a bunch of DE specific folders seem to have vanished from the theme, but you can downgrade the package using pacmanXG, copy the relevent folders to a temporary location, re-upgrade the package, and stick the folders back into place. Doing so fixed the issue using Cinnamon.

• @“matt_della”:2jqenrit said:

Hi, I can confirm that this issue is a result of a numix-themes-frost update. For some reason a bunch of DE specific folders seem to have vanished from the theme, but you can downgrade the package using pacmanXG, copy the relevent folders to a temporary location, re-upgrade the package, and stick the folders back into place. Doing so fixed the issue using Cinnamon.[/quote:2jqenrit]

Good to know it wasn’t me breaking it. I went and picked the gnome-shell and cinnamon themes off my install USB stick. Works for now. Thanks!

Posts 4Views 2356
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.