• Picture puzzle with 75 music bands, can you find them?

Counting this post, 19 bands have been identified.
    So most of the easy ones have been identified.
    One if the easy ones left is: hint, forget English, think in Bohemian

right center <> blurry pic of a man <> Blur <> Coffee & TV

• Above and to the right of the Virgin logo <>Cake<> The Distance

• BLUR!!! That was one of the images that puzzled me.
    If in the left you mean the flying… what are they…elves, angels? That’s also one I can’t keep my mind of.

I don’t know if it is right, but I think :

left<> The girl on the balcony<> Cindy Lauper<>Girls just wanna have fun.
    But I’m not sure.

• @BlaiseD
    That’s a new one for me.

• @BlaiseD
    That’s a new one for me.

CAKE is an alternative rock band from Sacremento, California formed in 1991. They are still on tour and had a Platinum Album in 1998. But I don’t think they were ever popular in Europe and that’s probably why you never heard of them. That right there is one reason I started this thread. To expand other people’s knowledge of music, including my own.

If in the left you mean the flying… what are they…elves, angels? That’s also one I can’t keep my mind of.

This band is also an American alternative rock band formed in 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts. I won’t however give you their name.

• left<> The girl on the balcony<> Cindy Lauper<>Girls just wanna have fun.
    But I’m not sure.

It’s not Cindy Lauper. It is:
    left <> The girl on the balcony <> Blondie <> Heart of Glass

• @pudge
    So obvious!! This game is really a mind cruncher, I love it!!

• @pudge said in Picture puzzle with 75 music bands, can you find them?:

This band is also an American alternative rock band formed in 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts. I won’t however give you their name.

I would have guessed <>The Pixies<> but they weren’t formed in 1968.

• @BlaiseD said in Picture puzzle with 75 music bands, can you find them?:

I would have guessed <>The Pixies<> but they weren’t formed in 1968.

I can’t say from personal experience / memory when the pixies were formed. However according to Wikipedia “The Pixies are an American alternative rock band formed in 1986 in Boston, Massachusetts…snip…The band disbanded acrimoniously in 1993, but reunited in 2004.” According to the official cheat sheet, Pixies is what they are looking for. So BlaiseD you were correct.

Left side <> 5 separate angels/pixies flying around <> Pixies <> Here comes your man

• In the centre near by the red car<>The Police<>Roxanne

• The partial solution to the 75 bands puzzle. It only shows 70 of them.

One additional band not in the above solution:
    center, below the zeppelin & the B 52 planes, lone gorilla with Fay Wray (I assume) in his paw <> King Kong <> Ten Long Years

King Kong makes 71, so 4 more missing?

• @pudge
    Where do you get in the article that it concerns 75 pop acts?

I was wrong, though, with the zombie in front of the pet shop.

• @pudge I figured it was King Kong, but wasn’t aware of a band with that name and considered googling to confirm would be a cheat ;-)

• @BlaiseD said in Picture puzzle with 75 music bands, can you find them?:

@pudge I figured it was King Kong, but wasn’t aware of a band with that name and considered googling to confirm would be a cheat ;-)

Using Google or better yet duckduckgo.com isn’t cheating, it’s using what’s available to you.

music14 picture7 bands1 puzzle1 Posts 34Views 102
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.