• Politics: The Feel in Your Country...

I guess we are safe since we are in the off-topic section please keep it polite…
    Greece: Traitors all around.

• Brexit: The clowns are running the circus

• @dreamtraveler Traitors not only today. All the years traitors we have in PowerP

• Canada: You’d think we’d have learned from watching Brexit, the US, Greece, Philippines, Brazil, etc… but nope. Hold my beer.

Le sigh. :(

• @andreasdimo79 i am not a fan of any club but i do like AEK pretty much… So my man since Ioanni Metaxa except Ioanni Kapodistria all are traitors…

• @dreamtraveler i dont know if the are traitors or just worthless. And i dont know what is the worst!!!

• @andreasdimo79 traitors all the way…

• @dreamtraveler Only AEK my friend!!!

• Here in Germany?
    The whole government is deranged!

• over here in the USA seems to be a battle between conservatives and liberals, but either side has morons and idiots. conservatives are hard at work trying to convince the liberals that 1 + 1 = 2 but liberals swear the solution is 1 + 1 = 3
    I can’t decide if i like the present president or if we dodged a bullet not having the other one take office

• europe has made a stupid rule, if you share internetpapers links or else with others, is copyright protected somehow lol when it goes in i don’t know but michael tunnel talked about in tuxdigital llol…

• The NSA in the US: We can do that?
    Random Committee: Well nobody’s watching and no one seems to care no matter what you do anyways
    The NSA in the US: Great! 👍 It’s a go then. Release the _________ . (whatever new horror it is this time)

• @JonPaul said in Politics: The Feel in Your Country...:

Brexit: The clowns are running the circus

Totally agree JohnPaul out means out!

• Sweden: Dazed and confused.

• Argentina: Crisis… it doesn’t matter when you read this.

feel3 country2 politics1 Posts 15Views 227
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.