• Should someone contact antergos regarding their users?

Seem to be seeing plenty of antergos questions. Out of curiosity I went to check their wiki and forum out, and (unlike other derivatives) they don’t seem to have a clear sticky/announcement warning users not to post in the Arch forums.

Should a (active) mod or someone just drop a friendly email requesting that in their direction?

• @tutu10 why I should do this special for you?
    Are you in charge to speak for Archlinux Forum?
    As there are many ways to reach the developers directly.

Me as one of the mods here remind users to the rules on Archforum and IRC, and we have a notice about this on the IRC channel. On Antergos Wiki we do not have a special entry on not ask questions on Archforum.

Imho i do not think it is in our responsibility to do so.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2019-01-25 09-51-50.png

http://kamprad.net/is-antergos-an-installer-for-archlinux/

I can add a notice to the wiki entry inside installation howto, but this must be clarified between Antergos development and Archlinux development.

• @tutu10
    Antergos members are frequently reminded about the rules of the Arch forum, like @joekamprad said and I emphasize that we DON’T encourage members to post on the Arch forum, but Antergos isn’t responsible for the actions of its members. Like Linux, life is a game of choices and it’s everyones own responsibility to make their own choices.

• @tutu10
    Please introduce yourself and while at it, please explain you role regarding your posting.

• @tutu10
    I don’t know what you’re trying to say here, but just be happy with your Arch install and Windows 10 install and find a purpose for your life. (Maybe you should be waving at Trump and Kim Jong un, They’re in your country.)

• @Bryanpwo
    His/her language seems to be Vietnamese (I think).

• That’s why I wrote about Trump and Kim Jong un, they’re in Vietnam.

• @Bryanpwo
    True, didn’t realize that while wrote the previous post. lol. 🤷🏻♂

regarding4 contact2 Posts 8Views 294
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.