• Problems with Firefox on Antergos website

Hello everbody,

I have problems with the newest Firefox I use with my Antergos installation when seeing this page. I did not encounter such problems with other sites yet.

Hitting reply to posts had no effect; and a message comes at the top of the page that I lost connection. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? It guess it has something to do with the Firefox settings but I do not know the exact cause.

• Could you try and reply now and see if it works, I’ve liked your posts and the forum software has a build in protection software to ban spam. Unfortunately the software treats new users ( read unknown users) the same way.

• @Bryanpwo
    Unfortunately it did not work, that’s why I could not answer earlier. Now I am again posting from the old version of Firefox. Thanks nevertheless for the help!

• Just wanted to mark this topic solved. I solved the problem by reseting Firefox (by deleting prefs.js).

firefox41 website11 Posts 4Views 146
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.