• Thank You Antergos Team

Been running Antergos for three months now and have not had any problems with the KDE version. Although I have had a few hiccups with the XFCE version. Nothing big just really minor problems. I really like Antergos and really feel it’s a much better solution to Manjaro which is forever having some kind of problem or another after updates. Thank you for all your hard work on this outstanding Distro.

• @cage It won’t be me who will contradict you about Antergos’ KDE desktop. Mine has been running like a well-oiled wrist-watch, and no update problems for the moment.

Manjaro, like Antergos has its share of “niggles” and “issues”, true. I can only try to reassure you by simply saying that I’ve distro’ hopped a bit, and that I do peek around forums from time-to-time to see what’s of interest… Problems small and big are all part-and-parcel of most Linux-based distros notwithstanding major non-free OS-based rigs as well. Much is down to hardware, needless to say…

And welcome aboard! 👍

team3 Posts 2Views 55
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.