• Best wishes to everyone

2018 is almost nearing its end and I think we all can agree that this year has been a moving one for Antergos. From a great start when Antergos even was in the top 5 of Distrowatch, to a plagueing forum and new installs that didn’t work. Although it can put one to the test when it happens, these hickups reminds us all the challenges we’re willing to go through with a rolling release distro.
    I want to thank the @developers for their efforts and hard work in steering and keeping Antergos running, even through rougher waters, and you did have a large portion of that this year.
    I also want to show my appreciation to all the forum members for keeping the forum rolling and especially to maintain the friendly vibe, we all love about this place. Also I’d like to mention the effortless input of two moderators on the board, this year: @joekamprad and @manuel you’re truely the steady beacens of this forum, thank you for that.
    For those who celebrate Christmas: Have a merry Christmas everyone and to everybody a happy and healthy 2019!

• @Bryanpwo Along with the mods @joekamprad and @manuel and other community members, you too do a great job in helping people. Thanks again!

• @Bryanpwo
    You yourself have been very helpful here as long as I can remember, thank you very much!
    And Merry Christmas to you, and all others!

• @Bryanpwo Well said!
    I would also add you to that list.
    So @Bryanpwo, @joekamprad, @manuel thanks for your time and effort, you guys make this forum a good place to go to.
    Happy Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy Holidays and goodwill to all.

• Thank you and thanks to all people involved in Antergos development!!!
    Happy Holidays and 良いお年を。

• @Bryanpwo I just wanted to write when I read your post. I am, among other things, thanks to this forum that I was stuck at Antergos here. :) Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

wishes2 Posts 7Views 201
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.