• We need more information on Antergos releases:

I’ve noticed that there is no information on Antergos Live CD besides the md5sum info, etc.

I’m sure most people would want to know about changes with the installer, kernel updates, etc.
    It would really help your base to understand the progression and great work that goes into every release.
    Perhaps, the news section needs to be updated more often. I’d be happy to volunteer in order to keep everyone
    up to speed on Antergos

[b:28ts2ykc]Youtube: Klepto's Stash(Best of the best Linux Apps)[/url:28ts2ykc]
    Do unt…

• I’ve noticed that there is no information on Antergos Live CD besides the md5sum info, etc.

I’m sure most people would want to know about changes with the installer, kernel updates, etc.
    It would really help your base to understand the progression and great work that goes into every release.
    Perhaps, the news section needs to be updated more often. I’d be happy to volunteer in order to keep everyone
    up to speed on Antergos

Do unt…

• good idea. nice to get updated info from time to time on a blog type format.

more twitter updates would be nice also.

i would also like to volunteer time if the antergos crew needs some help

• We can also follow Antergos news via the Pacman XG news section. Though neither is getting updated frequently…

1.Antergos Linux KDE plasma / Gnome 2.Ubuntu 17.10 64bit Unity
    Intel Core2 Duo CPU P8400 2.26GHz‖ RAM 3908 MiB ‖ Dell Inc. 0F328M - Dell Inc. Latitude E6500
    Intel Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics [8086:2a42] {i915

• Example:

On the news page:

Antergos 2014.05.26 available

but the latest download isos are from Aug 7th.
    I’m sure that if I knew what the latest changes I could write a couple of paragraphs informing the user.

Do unt…

• more updates on social media would be good facebook, twitter, google+

antergos could use a media guy who keeps info updated and spread antergos over social media.

Posts 7Views 1465