• Login in issue

This is Gigamax. I opened up an account one day ago, and everything was going fine. I tried to login today after clearing the cache, and was not able to login. I see my login name and password for a second, and then it jumps to a new screen which prompts me to login with Facebook, email and etc. I had entered everything correctly, and kept getting the wrong user name or password message. I tried to reset the password, but not receiving the email either. Therefore I had to create a new account with the name “gigamax2”. Any solution to this?

• @developers ??

@Gigamax2 have you tried to use registrated emailadress instead of usename?

0_1544375098952_Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-12-09 18-04-19.png

• Yes I have, but it keeps telling me it’s the wrong user name or email, which is not. I even try to reset the password, but I never receive a confirmation email to reset it. I just opened a new account “gigamax3”, which is the 3rd account! I guess I have to see how this 3rd account work!
    Is it any way that the admin can get involve and unlock my gigamax account, and delete the gigamax 1 & 2?

• @gigamax3 they will when they got enough sleep and freetime to do so…

@developers

• @gigamax3
    Can you use the same email address as before for registering new user name, or did you have to add a new email too?

• @joekamprad said in Login in issue:

@developers ??

@Gigamax2 have you tried to use registrated emailadress instead of usename?

0_1544375098952_Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-12-09 18-04-19.png

To me is happening the same, but only when I enter with that shown login. If I stop the webpage before the login redirection in this one I can login, but I have to be fast to stop the redirection.

0_1544606151625_c31b1245-83e8-4ab6-bc23-99431bd83415-image.png

login135 Posts 6Views 180
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.