• Fujifilm camera not mounting

Hi everyone,
    I am new to antergos. used ubuntu relatives and manjaro linux before. My photo camera, a fujifilm xt10 is not mounting on thye latest version of antergos. I use the gnome version. I recently switched to a 64gb card and it is the first time I wanted to import my photos using digikam.

Some info:

[email protected]:~$ gphoto2 --auto-detect
    Model                          Port                                            
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fuji Fujifilm X-T10            usb:003,008     
    [email protected]:~$ gphoto2 -L

*** Error ***              
    An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.
    *** Error (-53: 'Could not claim the USB device') ***       

For debugging messages, please use the --debug option.
    Debugging messages may help finding a solution to your problem.
    If you intend to send any error or debug messages to the gphoto
    developer mailing list <[email protected]>, please run
    gphoto2 as follows:

env LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt -L

Please make sure there is sufficient quoting around the arguments.

Thx for helping me out with this.

• @kuritaki said in Fujifilm camera not mounting:

LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt -L

• @joekamprad

[email protected]:~$ LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt -L

*** Error ***              
    An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Device or resource busy). Make sure no other program (gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor) or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680, spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the device.
    *** Error (-53: 'Could not claim the USB device') ***       

• @kuritaki you may have usb connection options inside camera menu?
    It looks like confusion on access what is needed to mount picture storage or connecting as camera…

• @joekamprad
    Thank you for your help. Problem was solved with an update of the system.

mounting7 camera5 fujifilm1 Posts 5Views 80
Bloom Email Optin Plugin

Looks like your connection to Antergos Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.