• Hi all!

My name is Ramon, and I’m a developer/engineer (titles are blurry in smaller companies) in a company called Dynamic Yield.

I’ve been using Arch at home for the past year (after leaving Fedora), and decided to drop the WinBot at work and replace it with an Arch machine (finally some pressure was relieved and I should have the time now), and I thought to go for Antergos.

My first and most important question is: how do you pronounce Antergos?

• My name is Ramon, and I’m a developer/engineer (titles are blurry in smaller companies) in a company called Dynamic Yield.

I’ve been using Arch at home for the past year (after leaving Fedora), and decided to drop the WinBot at work and replace it with an Arch machine (finally some pressure was relieved and I should have the time now), and I thought to go for Antergos.

• Hello and welcome!

Take a look over on this post: [http://forum.antergos.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1168&p=3915&hilit=pronounce#p3917][0]">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1168&p=3915&hilit=pronounce#p3917

Cheers!

[0]: <a href=

• @“Ramon”:wbawfqan said:

My name is Ramon, and I’m a developer/engineer (titles are blurry in smaller companies) in a company called Dynamic Yield.

Hi ramon

Posts 4Views 1007